"Come along inside... We'll see if tea and buns can make the world a better place."
Kenneth Grahame

Monday, March 14, 2011

First ever video post! Also maybe last ever.

I'm taking a video production class in school, so when my professor gave us an assignment to shoot, I decided to use it as a chance to make a video blog post.

Also, I didn't really follow the assignment at all, but our video is awesome so my professor didn't care.  I did manage to stress out my partner by not doing anything anyone else was doing.  Life is an adventure!

Just a forewarning, it's not all that funny.  We were mostly worried about getting words and video to line up.  Hopefully you still get your fill of my girlish charm.  If not, new entry soon!


1 comment:

  1. I love that your Christmas tree is still up :0) !

    ReplyDelete