"Come along inside... We'll see if tea and buns can make the world a better place."
Kenneth Grahame

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Unclassy Entry

I feel like my entries so far imply two things:

1. I only eat classy food.

2. I only eat once a week.

Both are false.  Here is how most of my meals go.

STEP 1: I get an idea.

In this case, tacos.

STEP 2: I try to collect ingredients, and get distracted.

Today, I dug out my vegetarian ground beef and found some green beans, and decided I should eat green beans, because those are healthy, right?

So while the roommate cooked up the fakebeef...

Hi!

...I made my beans.


Green beans become classier with American cheese.

That's when I remembered that tortillas are really just empty calories, and it would be way better to just mix the beef in with the beans and some salsa.

Thaaaaaat looks awesome.

Then I mixed it all together.

Oh god.  Even better.

Then, because it needed that special touch, I added some Gardettos snack mix.  Because that's way better than chex mix, and I'm obviously keeping it classy here.

Oh yeah.  That's the stuff.

And, of course, you can't have a meal like this without dessert.

Only the finest.

No comments:

Post a Comment